I just love the packaging and how its all presented its lovely!
So December's glossy box included:
- Blink + Go Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
- Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss
- Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish With Stripped to Go Sachet
- Nip +Fab Spot Fix
- Rituals Foaming Shower Gel
So Far i have used:
- The Nip + Fab spot fix because i had a spot which i am totally sure was about to take over my chin and it seems to have helped it quite fast it seems smaller and less inflamed so thumbs up to this!
- The Lip gloss is a nice colour yet the little down fall for me is that it is a little sticky and sticky lip glosses kind of put me off.
- The Stripper to Go in Lavender i actually adore this product i think it is completely amazing! It brings your nails varnish off in literally seconds and the mitt idea is just fantastic i would definitely invest in some more of these! I am a huge fan. If i had to find a flaw then i would say it can be a little irritating to your fingers if you have cuts etc stings a little but it would if you used nail varnish remover and pads so?
- I have yet to use the shower gel but i will update for you.