Thursday 23 February 2012

February's Glossybox

Glossybox time :)

Well this months box was the fashion week edition and i think i was quite pleasantly surprised with what was in this box this month. I am loving the dusky pink packaging which is usually the norm if i am right but i haven't received this colouring in a box before because i subscribed in December.

I have heard many different people getting quite varied stuff in this months box. But here is what is in mine this month;

  • DUWOP Venom Gloss - Combining Subtle tinting lip gloss with DuWop's Lip Venom to create Venom Gloss.
My Thoughts - I got the colour Buttercup in this product which from the tube looks like a colour i would usually go for so i was quite excited to use it. I am liking the smell of the gloss however you do kind of get the smell of those aniseed sweets you used to get. (Probably still can lol) On application you get a nice tingle feeling which i like but it is by no means uncomfortable. The product is rather thick and the only thing i tend to stay away from in lip glosses is the sticky ones and i am afraid this is a sticky lip gloss. However i do rather like this product so i might be able to ignore this little pointer lol. Yet considering it is tinted you do not get much of a colour which i personally think is a bonus but i did receive a rather natural shade.

  • IMPRESS Press -on Manicure - Impress by Broadway Nails is the revolutionary way to apply polish! Simply peel off, press on, and done!
My Thoughts - I received this product in animal print. The packaging i was blown away by i totally love it! so cute! Its a little Nail varnish case which has a twist off lid and the top then opens to contain the nails. I was really impressed by the packaging. The nails however you get 12 different sizes however i have quite wide nails and they are not a perfect fit but this is inevitable with this kind of product. I do love the design and they seem easy enough to apply. Yet they are rather short and when laying them on top of my nails i found some of my nails were longer than the false nail.

  • PAUL MITCHELL Quick Slip - A clean, lightweight, conditioning styling product that provides soft, flexible hold, UV protection and reduced dry time.

My Thoughts - I haven't tried this product yet but i will update when i do :)

  • BM BEAUTY Pure Mineral Eyeshadow - Award winning pure mineral eyeshadow. Cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
My Thoughts - In received the shade Her Majesty which is a pinky/bronze type of colour. This shadow is very glittery/shimmery and i am more a matt eyeshadow person myself. Therefore i do not think i would get a lot of wear from this product maybe if i fancied a change however it is not really my norm.

  • COMO SHAMBHALA Invigorating Shower Gel - A Revitalising blend of essential oils that puts you in perfectly uplifting mood.

My Thoughts - I love getting shower gels because i love smelling lovely when you get out of the shower. This shower gel does just that it has a lovely fresh smell about it and is lovely to use. What more can you ask for?

Another exciting little element which has got me truly intrigued is the little card we received with the box saying expect the unexpected talking about a mystery box :) how exciting we have to check the website on the 24th so TOMORROW eeee hehe let's hope it is as exciting as the concept lol.

All in all i was really impressed with this months Glossybox :)

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment