Friday 17 February 2012

Valentines Day Surprise

Hello lovelies,

I hope you had a lush valentines day whether it was with the girls or with your other half. My other half isn't really a huge fan of valentines day so this year we decided we would do the card and then a small gesture. Mine making the most lush hot chocs i could think of whilst we watched the TV and his he cooked me a meal steak chips and side salad (NOM NOM) So gifts were off the cards.


I really enjoyed it and had a lovely day just me and him then he surprised me with a small Pandora bag :) (My face instantly lit up jewelleryyyyyyyy!) Previously i had said that no one ever really got me Pandora charms anymore to fill up my silver bracelet that i got for me 18th. So he got me this one to go on my bracelet :)
The Heart Charm :)

So i was totally over the moon because no offence to him but he finds the romantic stuff very hard and can't do surprises because he ends up telling me out of excitement so i was sooooo chuffed when he gave this to me i can't even explain :) yey! I ended up having an absolutely lovely day and wouldn't have changed a thing :)

Ohhhhhh and one more little thing this is the card i got him below which i found well funny!!! So did the girls i live with when i showed them it. Yet he didn't find it that funny! What do yous think?!
Sorry about the light but you get the gist
I hope you all had a lovely valentines day :)

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment