Monday 7 January 2013

Nail Art Obsession

So while I have been a tad quiet I have got myself really into nail art! I have abused my nail envy to gain false nail length natural nails which I LOVE!

It's a very rare occasion when I don't have any nail varnish on at all. So I decide why not be more creative with it. What have I got to loose? (My social life?!) Ha! I actually get told off by friends and family for how much I do them over other things!

Here are a few of my latest :)





















Hope you like them :) which are your favourite?

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome, love the third one down and the little panda in the last photo! Wish I had a steady enough hand to do something so cute! x

    Sophee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks darl :)Just practice it gets easier i swear :)

      ~Katie x

      Delete