Tuesday 26 March 2013

Outfit: Date night

Hola,

I just thought I would share what i wore to my date night with the boyfriend. We went for a meal to Fat Buddah. I went for a long midi dress, with a grey scale city scape design. 




I took this picture above so you are able to see the full dress with out the jacket :)


Dress: Topshop, Jacket: Miss Selfridge, Shoes: New Look, Ring: Primark

Excuse the little pout i have going on here lol 


Next for the hair and the make up. Hair i just used a Babyliss curling wand to create this effect. Make up used;

Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Mac Blusher and Avon Flawless pressed powder.

Eyes: Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara, Urban Decay Naked Pallette, Eylure Eyelashes no. 110 and Rimmel Xaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black. 

Lips: Pink Bubbly Limited Edition Vaseline.

Hope you like :)

Comment and let me know what you think?

~Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment