Sunday 13 April 2014

Ciate - Feather Manicure

Heyyy,

Another quick Ciate nail post. Well I was really lusting after the Ciate feather manicure set because I thought it looked really cool. I finally plucked up the courage to spend the money on it! £18 when I bought it if I remember rightly. So you do get the whole kit and the kit includes:

  • Feathers
  • Nail scissors
  • 2 hard file sponged
  • Top coat
  • Mini white colour
This manicure is definitely fiddly! And for a person with OCD for things like this I actually found it rather stressful at times because some of the feathers were not sitting how I wanted them too! Then when it came to filing around once you had cut the feathers it was difficult to get the smooth finish I was after. However once finished I did think the effect looked really unusual and nice! It just depends on if you have the time and patience to go through with it!

Here is what my finished nails looked like in the end. I placed them on the box purely for Instagram purposes! 

Have you tried this manicure before? What do you think of the end result?

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment